We are always interested in hearing from enthusiastic, bright and
determined candidates that can help drive our business to even greater
heights. If that sounds like you, send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Motor Service Technician Vacancy
We are currently looking for an experienced Motor Service Technician who passionately cares about the quality of the work they deliver to the customers and would like to be part of our Team.
As a quality driven Motor Service Technician at CS Automotive, you will have the opportunity to service and repair our customer prestige vehicles.
In return for your quality and care over your work we are offering a salary of between £30,000 to £35,000 per annum, Bonus Scheme, hours of work only Monday to Friday 08.30 to 17.30 with an hour for lunch (no weekend working)
We will provide additional training as required and any necessary personal protection equipment.
The Day Involves:
- Completing services, repairs and maintenance compliant to manufacturer standards.
- Resolving defects and replacing broken or defective parts.
- Inspecting vehicle mechanical/electrical components to diagnose issues accurately, using computer-based diagnostic equipment and technical literature.
- Road testing vehicles to verify/diagnose customer complaints and confirm successful repairs.
- Caring and safely storing stock
- Making sure our equipment and tools are kept in good condition and securely stored.
- All documentation, checklists must be followed accurately and completed in accordance with our procedures.
- Providing excellent customer service looking after their vehicles as if they were your own.
Your Knowledge and Key skills:
We are looking for candidates with at least 5 years high end main dealer experience and qualified to the standard City & Guilds or NVQ level III Motor Vehicle Maintenance and Repair qualifications. Clean full current UK driving licence with the right to work and live in the UK.
You will have the ability and willingness to solve problems, good all- round communication skills, be a great Team player and have the ability to understand and work with detailed information.
How to Apply:
Please send you CV with covering email to Cathy@slipstreamhrservices.co.uk only, please do not call or correspond other than by email thank you. Our policy is to only use your submitted CV for the purposes of selection for this role only with the Recruiting Manager, it will not be passed onto any other person or organising without your permission.